Wondering if it’s time to have your brakes checked? Maybe it’s time for a new set of brakes? Here’s a few helpful tips to know if it’s time for us to check your brakes.
- The brake pedal feels harder or softer than usual
- The brake pedal is higher or lower than usual
- Your vehicle vibrates or pulsates when you apply the brakes
- Your vehicle pulls or grabs to one side when you apply the brakes
- The brakes squeal or grind when applied
You can check your owners manual to find manufacturers recommendations for your brakes, but as a precaution you should have them checked every 40,000 kilometers, or if you’re experiencing any of the symptoms above.