Call us now: 780-539-4587 or Email: office@autotrac.ca

Auto-Trac Tire & Auto

To my generous sponsor,

I am so thankful for your support to help me reach my powerlifting dream. My nationals were a huge success with two gold medals, 7 national records, the award of “Best Female Junior Lifter” and qualifying for the Classic Powerlifting World Championships. It has always been my dream to make a national team and represent Canada at a world championship. If it was not for you, it would have never become a reality. My training is underway and I am so excited to hit the world stage on June 1st in Johannesburg, South Africa. Currently I am ranked third going into the World Championships and I am making it my goal to take home the gold. It is amazing to think I have been blessed with such success and such an amazing oppurtunity within the sport of powerlifting.

Within this package I have included a computer disc with pictures from my nationals photoshoot for you to use in newsletters, announcements, etc. The only thing I ask is that you do not remove the Eye58photography logo, as that is the company that sponsored my photo shoot. If you would like to continue sponsoring me, I would be so grateful as my trip to South Africa is going to be expensive. As I head into a two month intense training program I have chosen to only work part time so I can focus on my goal to win worlds, so all support is needed and greatly appreciated. I have included a summary of the goals and accomplishments you helped me achieve, as well as a breakdown of the expenses for me to attend the Classic World Championships.

Thank you again for all of your help, I am so excired to represent Canada this coming June and hopefully do our country proud and take home a gold medal. Have a great summer!

Sincerely Yours,

Breann Thiessen

IMG_3033-500x335